Pages

Sunday, July 17

San Diego Comic Con 2011


Hi everyone! I'm wrapping up the finishing touches on preparations for the Con again this year. Bob and I will be in the same spot (Table F5), meeting and greeting all you wonderful art lovers. This year, I will have a larger selection of prints - some new, and additions based on requests from the Inner Workings and Choke books. Buttons will again be on hand - so get ready to add to your collection! Be sure to stop by and say hi!

I will be at the table Wednesday July 20th (preview night), Then all day Thursday July 21 through Saturday July 23. I will not be there on Sunday.  

1 comment:

Joanna Davidovich said...

Hey Dave, it was great to meet you too! I'm so happy you liked the sketchbook. Thanks for linking to me as well- I plan to do likewise as soon as I organize all my Con materials.

If you ever make it down to Atlanta for DragonCon, give me a holler! -Jo