@davepryor72 - the latest on Instagram

Sunday, September 25, 2011

These Are the Droids You're Looking For


So, the Star Wars Blu-Rays are out and about now - anyone pick them up? I don't yet have a Blu-Ray player, so I'll have to keep watching on DVDs for now.  Preferably the "non-special" editions, back in the days when Dewbacks didn't work right and sand would freeze up R2-D2's robotic mechanisms. I'll take a wolfman in the cantina any day of the week over whetever the heck that thing is that replaced him. Anyways, here's to the days when a real person in a brown hood and 2 lightbulbs inside for eyes was good enough to pass as an alien creature.

5 comments:

Rob_Jedi said...

Did you do this as a print for Comic Con?

Unknown said...

Hi Rob,

No, this one is brand new so I haven't done a print yet. I am looking forward to trying it out though, to see how the colors turn out.

aisha said...

Hey buddy that was a gud post
lot of quality stuff and essential information
Isuzu NPR Turbo

Erik D. Martin said...

really great stylized idea!

Bhashkar-quantity-takeoff said...

This is amazing. Ha! Thanks for sharing! That Sammich kinda creeps me out a bit tho. Nightmares cometh!